It evaluates the outcomes of the new interaction model between PA and citizens under a set of metrics in three dimensions:
- social and cultural: citizen engagement, change in relationship with public servants.
- economic: value of services produced, effects on workplaces, consumptions and economic sustainability
- legal: legal implications for PA including privacy and data protection.
CO3 will devise a business plan ensuring long-term sustainability for the PAs on the basis of the metrics applied to the pilots’ data.
- Enable Public authorities to develop pathways for the introduction of disruptive technologies while addressing societal challenges raised by such technologies.
- Enhance knowledge on digital democracy based on a thorough understanding of users’ needs and develop new ways of providing public services, of ensuring public governance and of boosting public engagement with the help of disruptive technologies.
- Contribute to developing new practices, to optimize work processes and to integrating evidence-based decision-making processes in public services and in services such as health, education, social welfare and mobility.
Source: CO3 project