On the following OIS sites you will find the open data and maps of the municipality of Amsterdam:
In deze collectie vindt u links naar de agenda's van kennisinstellingen in de metropoolregio Amsterdam
New articles on openresearch
Hier vind je de meest recent geplaatste (onderzoeks)artikelen op openresearch. Dit kunnen zowel afgeronde als lopende (onderzoeks)artikelen zijn.
Research (reports) in the City Council
Artikelen zijn gepubliceerd op basis van behandeling in de gemeenteraad of raadscommissie, en niet op basis van de oorspronkelijke publicatiedatum van het betreffende rapport of onderzoek.
Data and maps Amsterdam
Data and information is the central data portal of the municipality of Amsterdam. More datasets are available and displayed here.
Here you will find references to various libraries and knowledge bases in the Amsterdam Metropolitan Area.
Get your thesis published!
How cool is it to get your thesis published? At openresearch more than 2500 civil servants, academics and designers find each other’s work. This year we will also publish all theses that are relevant for the greater Amsterdam area.
Send your thesis to email@example.com.
Dare to share.
Requirements for submission:
1. The thesis is
- Relevant for Amsterdam and the Amsterdam metropolitan region*
- AND written in Dutch or English
2. The thesis is:
- A master's thesis from the UvA, VU, AMS Institute, Inholland, HvA, AHK
- OR a bachelor's theses from Inholland, HvA, AHK
- AND/OR is written within the context of the municipality of Amsterdam, for example during an internship.
The following steps are required for publication:
- Explain in a maximum of five sentences why the thesis is relevant for the city of Amsterdam (important!)
- Send these sentences together with your thesis to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mention as subject: Thesis
- State your name, study programme, institution (name university) grade and contact details of the thesis supervisor, or attach the official assessment form.
- Send your thesis as a PDF file in the attachment
By submitting your thesis, you give us permission to publish it.
Please send in your thesis before 5 September.
* A thesis can be relevant for the city in many different ways. When you are in doubt, send your thesis anyway, including a couple of sentences about why you think the thesis is relevant for Amsterdam.
Working for openresearch
Would you like to share knowledge on openresearch on behalf of your organization? Follow the openresearch editor training! You can find more information about being an editor on openresearch below.
In addition, the openresearch team is always looking for editorial talent to strengthen the team. Information on open vacancies can be found below. Here you will also find more information on following an internship or traineeship at openresearch.
For more information, email the editors: email@example.com
Previous homepage collections