Requirements for submission:
1. The thesis is
- Relevant for Amsterdam and the Amsterdam metropolitan region*
- AND written in Dutch or English
2. The thesis is:
- A master's thesis from the UvA, VU, AMS Institute, Inholland, HvA, AHK
- OR a bachelor's theses from Inholland, HvA, AHK
- AND/OR is written within the context of the municipality of Amsterdam, for example during an internship.
The following steps are required for publication:
- Explain in a maximum of five sentences why the thesis is relevant for the city of Amsterdam (important!)
- Send these sentences together with your thesis to email@example.com
- Mention as subject: Thesis
- State your name, study programme, institution (name university) grade and contact details of the thesis supervisor, or attach the official assessment form.
- Send your thesis as a PDF file in the attachment
By submitting your thesis, you give us permission to publish it.
Please send in your thesis before 5 September.
* A thesis can be relevant for the city in many different ways. When you are in doubt, send your thesis anyway, including a couple of sentences about why you think the thesis is relevant for Amsterdam.